Fall Tweed

Happy Hump Day all!

It's starting to fell like Fall here in Vancouver.  We are awaiting the rain that is supposed to be begin on Friday (and knowing Vancouver it won't stop until probably May!)  With that being said, we have had an awesome August, September and October in terms of weather so I guess I shouldn't really be complaining.  I bought this skirt a while ago but have been saving it for more Fall weather...today was the perfect day for it:

- Burgundy Tweed Pencil Skirt (with flex of pink): Target (September, 2012)
- Blazer: Aritzia (last year)
- Blouse: Garage (May, 2012)
- Belt: Forever 21 (recently)
- Bag: Aldo (September, 2012)
- Shoes: Walmart (recently)
- Necklace: Joe Fresh (few weeks ago) *Similar to the infamous bubble necklaces*
- Watch: Relic (Spring, 2012)




Thanks for reading!

Megan

12 comments:

  1. Love the outfit ! very professionnal and fun ! That pink is a gorgeous color on you !
    My Blog - A Pretty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll definitely check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love tweed right now! This outfit looks great on you, love the shoes and necklace! Just found your blog, and I love it!

    Xo, Rachel
    http://www.glitzyblues.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I will definitely check out your blog too :)

      Delete
  4. This color combination is gorgeous!!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tweed and bubble necklace! The colors are so pretty:)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you look SOOO cute!! I'm having a burgundy Color Challenge link-up party on my blog next week - I would LOVE it if you stopped by and included this look! Burgundy and pink is one of my all-time favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'd love to! Just let me know what I need to do :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for linking up with me! :)

      Delete
  7. Megan, I love your tweed burgundy skirt and you paired it perfectly with the pink blouse and the burgundy bubbly necklace :-)

    <3 Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot

    ReplyDelete