Thanksgiving Brights

It's been so nice to have an EXTRA long weekend!  Not to mention, the weather has been amazing all weekend so that has made it an even more awesome few days!  Here's what I wore on Saturday:

- Sweater: Forever 21 (recently)
- Jeans: Forever 21 (recently)
- Necklace: Etsy (few weeks ago)
- Purse: Guess (September, 2012)
- Flats: Aldo (last year)






Thanksgiving Dinner Outfit:

My parents hosted Thanksgiving Dinner this year.  It was a delicious dinner!  I forgot to take photos of my outfit before dinner so I apologize for the poor lighting - it was dark outside and I was exhausted from eating sooooo much! lol...

- Blazer: Marshalls (recent)
- Blouse: Forever 21 (few weeks ago)
- Jeans: Marshalls (August, 2012)
- Necklace: Aldo (August, 2012)
- Watch: Relic (last year)
- Bracelets: my Stella & Dot website

*I also wore my black flats and my black and nude colored purse from Aldo*





Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!  I wish all Mondays were like this for me....relaxing on the couch, drinking coffee :)

Megan

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving that pink necklace...its so adorable paired with the pink stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that nude coloured blazer is such a versatile piece and so pretty Megan :-9

    <3 Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot

    ReplyDelete