Fall Pink

Hope everyone is having a great week.  Since most of my readers are from the U.S., I thought I'd just say that we are thinking about you guys on this very important day.  Make sure you go and vote!

Outfit recap:

- Blazer - H&M (few weeks ago) here - I don't see the pink online but check your local store
- Blouse - Forever 21 (last year) 
- Leggings - Aritzia (last year) 
- Scarf - J. Crew (last month - no longer available online but check your local store)
- Boots: Boathouse (last year) 
- Purse: Shoe Dazzle (recent) - no longer available
- Watch: Target (recent) here
- Bracelet: J. Crew (few weeks ago) here

Okay I have two things to rave about:

1) I absolutely LOVE my clover necklaces from Regina Pierallini.  Her designs are absolutely gorgeous and I would recommend her to anyone.  Plus, my necklaces came with a handwritten note - I love good customer service like that!  Check out her website here: www.reginapierallini.com

2) Recently, I ordered a couple pairs of shoes and the purse I am wearing today from Shoe Dazzle.  Can I just say how much I love this site!  First of all, their prices are incredible.  Not only that but a lot of their items are buy one get one free.  Plus every time you order something you get a certain amount of credits to put towards your next order.  So my first order was two pairs of shoes and I got them both for $39.00 total.  Then my second order was a pair of shoes and my purse both for $39.00 again, plus a $15.00 credit.  Crazy, right!?!?  Here are the shoes I ordered: hereherehere.  Check out their website here: www.shoedazzle.com











Hope everyone has a good day - go vote, vote, VOTE!

Megan xo

5 comments:

  1. I love bright pink in the Fall. And I love that blouse. I want that watch! It's gorgeous!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with the pink blazer...I will have to try that scarf with my pink blazer next, it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the bright blouse and blazer! lovely

    want to follow each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog too - and I'm now a follower. Hope you'll do the same :)

      Megan

      Delete
  4. Love how you incorporated this pink blazer into your outfit and made it professional and work appropriate! Great clover necklace too:))!

    ReplyDelete