Friday Favourites

Another Friday, another set of favourites....

Friday Favourites

1) Old Navy Fox Sweater - sold out online but check your local store

2) Bath and Body works lotion - Christmas Scents "Vanilla Bean Noel" and "Winter Candy Apple" here and here
*Love these scents right now*

3) J. Crew Merino Cardigan in mint here

4) J. Crew Back Up Battery for iPhone here

5) Printed Bird Scarf here

6) Forever 21 Heart Sweater here

7) T&J Designs Rose Gold Heart Ring here

8) J. Crew Flats here
*I didn't buy these exact flats this week (I can't find the exact ones on line).  Mine are black with the gold chain.  J. Crew was having a huge and by huge I mean, an extra 30% off sale items with an additional 25% your entire purchase sale.   I think I paid $40 for these flats. Crazy, hey?! That's also how I got my mint cardigan (see item #3).  I think I paid $25.*

Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment