Home Decor Sunday - Living Room Edition

I thought I'd start a weekly post, probably every Sunday, dedicated to home decor.  I do a lot of perusing online (especially Pinterest) for  new interior design ideas and I look for things that are inspiring me at the moment.  I thought each week I'd choose a room and/ortopic and post some pics related to that room or topic that have inspired me lately.

This week's topic is, living rooms....  


This room is inspiring me as it so nicely takes a small space and uses every inch of space possible.  I love how bold the black and white striped rug is and I also love the mirrors - which creates the illusion of a larger room as well.


I love everything about this room - the white furniture, use of white and beige together, stack of books, black and white vase, fresh flowers.  Everything is so pretty and airy.


I think this room is inspiring me right now because I've been dreaming of the beach.  I especially love the corner cabinet and the antique looking chest/coffee table.  So pretty and beachy looking.


This room caught my attention because of the wall art.  I love a wall full of photographs and the saying "this is the life" is perfect for a wall full of photos.  I also love the area rug and the grey color scheme.


I've been slightly obsessed with chevron print lately so when I saw this photo, it immediately inspired me.  I love the bold black and white chevron print as well as the bold turquoise accents. 


I thought this room was so pretty because you don't normally see a living room using purple for its accent color.  I love it!  I also love the white coffee table (which I think is just a cheap one from Ikea) and I love the decor on top of the table.  Fresh flowers and candles, my favourite.

Hope you enjoyed the first edition of "Home Decor Sunday"!

Megs xo


No comments:

Post a Comment