Navy and Red....again

Navy and red is quickly becoming one of my favourite color combos to wear together.  
Maybe because I am such a huge fan of anything nautical.  

I forgot my camera at home on this particular day so 
some cell phone shots was the best I could do....












outfit details:

Jacket: J. Crew (last year)
Bag: Tory Burch 
*bought in St. Thomas on a trip my husband and I took a few years back*
Pants: Gap (last year)
Blouse: Banana Republic (last month, during 40% off sale)
Cardigan: Target (last year)
Shoes: Ivanka Trump via Nordstrom Rack (last month)
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Watch: Target 
*not available online but check your local store*


Megs xo

3 comments:

  1. Love this. I love navy and red combination. Perfect. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $300 gift card to Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love that necklace too, I just had a party and pretty much want everything!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete