The Beatles

This outfit might look familiar.  
I wore a similar version of this outfit in this post.  
It appears I just haven't been able to get enough of my denim vest and black ankle strap flats.

Which variation do you prefer?!










Outfit details:

Denim Vest: Forever 21 (few months ago) / here
Pants: Garage (last year) / here
Top: Target (few years ago) / loving these tee's: herehere and here
Bag: Target (last year) / loving these: herehere and here
Shoes: www.shoedazzle.com (last year) / loving these
Necklace: Juicy Couture via Winners (last week) / here
Watch: Aldo (few years ago) / here
Bracelet: Stella & Dot / here
Earrings: Stella & Dot / here

Linking up today with Two Thirty Five Designs

Megs xo

7 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! So cute. I like both variations of the denim vest look! This one is my edgy and the other one was more preppy. Denim vest two ways :-)

    But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and the purse. Fabulous. Great denim vest by the way.

    Don't forget to stop by and enter my stella & dot giveaway.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute outfit! I am in love with your shoes, they are fabulous.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you styled your Beatles sweatshirt!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Orange Dream' Thank you :)

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style & have just found you through Two Thirty-Five Designs blog hop! Now following! :) Andrea x

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That watch is stunning! I really like this outfit but I defiantly prefer the jacket paired with the top you were wearing in the variation.

    I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete