Cozy Outfit

We just celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving over the weekend and was it ever lovely to have a three day weekend.  I could definitely get used to those.  

I always love Thanksgiving because it was feels like the kick off to the holiday season.  

We had three big dinners over the weekend (yes, you read that right.  Three.) so needless to say I think I'll be okay with not having another turkey dinner until Christmas.

{outfit details}
Jacket: Forever 21 / Skirt J. Crew (last year) Factory version / Sweater: H&M / 
Shoes: Walmart (last year) similar / Scarf: Reitmans (old) similar / Watch: Target / 
Bracelet: Target similar / Earrings: Stella & Dot / Bag: Steve Madden


xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. We had 2 thanksgiving dinners so I know what you mean. Love this outfit. The pink top is so pretty. Yes i totally agree about it being the beginning of the holidays!!!

    Don't forget to join me tomorrow for my weekly tres-chic fashion thursday link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I really like those shoes!

    ReplyDelete