these pants (part 1).



 Today is day 1 of styling a pair of harem pants.
My sister and I both recently picked up a pair of these pants (hers from Garage, mine from Old Navy).  We thought it would be fun to show two similar but different ways to style them.

You see, she's more boho and, well, I'm more chic.   Not to mention there is a 10 year age difference between the two of us so, really, sometimes I feel like I can't pull off how she styles things just due to my age (not that I'm old or anything).  She totally and completely rocks the boho vibe.  And, frankly, I think she styled this look just right.

[outfit details]
Pants: Garage / Tee: H&M / Sweater: Forever 21 / Bag: Urban Outfitters (old) /
Flats: Forever 21 (old) / Ring: American Eagle (old)

Linking up with:
The Pleated PoppyBecause Shanna Said SoGet Your Pretty OnUnpredictable and Chic
and Afternoon Style

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Your pants look so comfy and stylish!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with your scarf! We just stopped by to say hello. We're a shaving company called Dorco, and while you may not have heard of us yet, we're changing the way razors are done in the U.S. and Canada. Our razors cost up to 70% less than the big guys'. But that doesn't mean you have to sacrifice the quality of your shave. Our razors are crafted with the highest quality blades and moisturizing strips containing aloe and vitamin E to soothe and hydrate even the most sensitive skin. Read what others think about our products and our prices at DorcoUSA.com. Thanks again for sharing this beautiful look with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from I Feel Pretty-- your pants look SO comfy!

    ReplyDelete