pregnancy update - week 21.

We had a pretty nice week celebrating birthdays! 

Onto week 21 in review....


How far along?: 21 weeks (I do these a week behind so I'm actually 22 weeks today)

Baby is the size of: Pomegranate, or the length of a carrot

Maternity Clothes?: Oh yes!  Most things I wear are maternity now - apart from cardigans and jackets.

Symptoms: Low back pain, tailbone pain one day (I'm wondering if he was close to my tailbone or something), peeing often

Sleep: Ugh. My sleep has not been the best this week. I've had a cough (thanks to my husband) so I've been coughing around the clock at night.  So with the cough, having to pee and baby kicking I've had some very restless nights.

Best moment this week: Seeing my hand move when it was rested on my belly, thanks to his little movements.  In the evenings, I find myself watching my belly more than watching the t.v. - lol!

Worst moment this week: It's been a pretty good week!

Have you told family and friends yet?: Yup!  Everyone should know now :)

Miss anything?: Not having to pee so regularly - The game of seeing if I can hit every bathroom while we're out, is getting kinda old.

Movement: Oh my gosh - so, so, SO much movement!  I think we have an active little guy on our hands!  Most days I feel him kick/move off and on all day.  And some moments, he's more active than others.  But any tiny movement makes me feel the most incredible feeling - it's hard to explain, really.

Food cravings: Chocolate, chocolate ice cream, granny smith apples, Subway (still)

Anything make you queasy or sick?: The smell of ripe strawberries - I had a gagging moment when I opened up a package of them the other night.

Have you started to show? Oh yeah.  No mistaking it now!

Baby is a:
Boy!

Belly button in or out?: Still in - but definitely getting more shallow.  The belly button transformation has been incredible in and of itself - lol

Wedding rings on or off?: On

Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy!

Looking forward to: 22 week appointment next week.

 xo, Megan

1 comment: