Minty Leopard

Happy Monday!

My husband and I had a great weekend.  We spent the day in the States on Saturday to do some shopping! I was super successful at both Target and Forever 21!!

Then on Sunday, we went to my parents for dinner and my sister dragged me out to Walmart because she had seen some shoes there that were super cute.  Anyway, believe it or not, my leopard print heels I'm wearing today are those super cute shoes from Walmart - best part, they were $19!!!

Here's my outfit recap:

- Blouse - Forever 21 (purchased on Saturday)
- Skirt - Smart Set (few years old)
- Blazer - Aritzia (few years old)
- Shoes - Walmart (yesterday)
- Purse - Aldo (August, 2012)
- Clover Necklace - Joe Fresh (recent)
- Watch - Relic (Spring, 2012)
- Spikey bracelet - my Stella & Dot necklace
- Chain bracelet - Forever 21 (purchased on Saturday)







One more thing about these shoes, they are super comfy!  I tend to have trouble with new shoes (whether they are expensive shoes or cheap ones, I still seem to get blisters the first few times I wear them) but I have yet to get a blister today!

If you are thinking of grabbing a pair, they come in many colors - black, nude, royal blue, purple and red....I may go back to get the red ones :)




Hope everyone is having a good start to their week :)

Megan

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe those shoes are from WalMart! I've been looking for a pair of leopard pumps for ages and never even considered looking there. I might have to re-think that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't believe it either! I never shop at Walmart but I've had luck one other time at Walmart with some wedge sandals - I wore them lots throughout the summer and they are the most comfortable wedges I think I've ever owned! I guess it just goes to show that you never know where you are going to find a great deal! :)

      Delete
  2. those. shoes.!!!! that's crazy that they're from walmart..I had to read at least 3 times to believe it hahaha

    http://somuchfashionsolittlespace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe it!! I had to take a second look too just to make sure I wasn't seeing things! :)

      Delete
  3. Megan this is one of my favorite outfits! Love the mint top with the black pencil skirt and the leopard heels! Perfect:)!

    ReplyDelete