On Saturday, I took a trip down to the States to do some shopping with my family.....our first stop was at Marshalls and I almost fainted when I saw these Ivanka Trump shoes. They were half price and they only had one pair in the whole store, in MY size - I'm thinking they were meant for me! Anyway, here is my Tuesday outfit centered around my gorgeous new shoes....
- Blazer: Aritzia (last year)
- T-Shirt: Forever 21 (recent)
Similar: http://canada.forever21.com/polkadots - mine was cheaper though ($10.80)
- Pants: Gap (September, 2012)
- Necklace: Aldo (September, 2012)
- Studded Belt: Forever 21 (recent)
http://canada.forever21.com/belts - the belt I'm wearing came with a gold belt as well (the one I'm wearing is black with gold studs
- Watch: Relic (Spring, 2012)
- Bracelets: my Stella & Dot website
- Shoes: They have a similar feel to these Valentino pumps (but, of course, at a reasonable price): http://www.farfetch.com/valentino-studded-multi-strap-pump
Thanks for reading!