Starry Eyed!

Yesterday was a day off for me so I went shopping with my sis and bro.  I wanted to be comfy so I decided to go with my trusty leggings.  Here's my outfit details:
 
- Leggings: Aritiza (few years old)
- Star Shirt: Garage (September, 2012)
- Jean Jacket: Forever21 (few years old - probably best purchase i've ever made!)
- Flats: Aldo (Spring, 2012)
- Purse: Guess (September, 2012)
- Watch: Relic
- Gold Bracelet: Brandy Melville (Thursday)
- Pink Bracelet: Carrie Underwood Concert! (Which was AMAZING by the way!)

 
 
 
 
 
 
This weekend is Canada's Thanksgiving.....so HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my Canadians friends and family! :)
 
Megan


5 comments:

  1. Oooh Megan! I love this outfit! Super well put together! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving:))!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, love that little arrow bracelt!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layering! I love the double shirts! I hope you had a fantastic time shopping - whenever I get to shop with my sisters it's just a little too much fun. :)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skylette! Shopping with sisters is always the best - and this shopping trip didn't disappoint! :)

      Delete