I swear when I went to get dressed this morning the furthest thing from my mind was the thanksgiving holiday for our neighbours south of us.....but when I got to work I realized I had dressed in American colors. I must have subconsciously chose this outfit to honor the Thanksgiving holiday for everyone in the U.S. Whether this outfit choice was intentional or not, I want to wish everyone south of the border a very Happy Thanksgiving! My husband and I have family in Boston so this holiday is very near and dear to our hearts....we wish we could celebrate with them all today :)
- Jacket: Smart Set (few years ago)
- Scarf: Zara (last year)
- Pants: Gap (few weeks ago and super on sale) - here
- Sweater: Reitmans (last year)
- Booties: Target (last year) similar - here
- Purse: Winners (last weekend)
- Necklace: Vintage store (few months ago)
- Watch: Relic
- Bracelet: Ily Couture - here and 50% off!!!!
Excuse the wrinkles....I did not leave the house looking like this. I guess this is what happens when you sit in the car for an hour on the way to work....
While I'm working today, I'll be thinking of you all eating turkey. That's right, you should feel sorry for me. ;)