Another Day of Burgundy....

So.....I'm pretty sure I have an obsession with burgundy/oxblood/merlot/wine/maroon - or whatever you want to call it.  I simply cannot get enough!

- Blazer: Suzy Shier (September, 2012)
- Top: J. Crew (September, 2012) *I don't see it online anymore but check your local store*
- Cords: Smart Set (old - I've had these for a few years now and I was about to give them away when I realized all they needed to be was hemmed for them to be a great/on-trend pair of pants.  Thanks mom for hemming them!)
- Shoes: Forever 21 (last weekend) - here
- Scarf: my Stella & Dot website - here
- Purse: Le Chateau (last year)
- Watch: Nixon (old)
- Necklace: Top Shop (few weeks ago) *I don't see this necklace online*
- Bracelet: Ily Couture - here












Happy Friday All!!

Megs xo

1 comment:

  1. Megan, this is a super fun and flirty sweater, the colour combo is amazing for fall :-)

    Ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete