Hope everyone had a great halloween! We had a great first halloween as a married couple in our new home. We anticipated way more kids - but I think the rain was a deterrent for a lot of them. I don't blame them! Oh well, more candy left over for us!
Today's outfit recap:
- Jacket: H&M (last year) similar: here
- Scarf: H&M (few years ago)
- Blouse: Joe Fresh (this week) Similar: here - but mine was only $19!!
- Pants: Old Navy (September, 2012) here
- Shoes: Walmart (few weeks ago) similar: here - but mine were only $15!!
- Bag: Aldo (September, 2012) here
- Watch: Relic (Spring, 2012) here
- Bracelet: Joe Fresh (this week) Similar: here - but mine was only $14!!
- Ring: my Stella & Dot website here
- Necklace: www.reginapierallini.com **If you follow Veronika's Blushing you've probably seen these necklaces here
I'm leaving you today with a picture we took last night! It was the perfect halloween night - oh how I love my life! :)
Thanks for reading!