Comfy, Studs and Leopard Print

Happy Monday All!  I had a great week, just not long enough (as always)

Here's my outfit recap for today:

- Jacket: H&M (last year)
- Scarf: Zara (last year)
- Leggings: Aritzia (last year)
- Blouse: Garage (this weekend) - here
- Cardigan: Old Navy (few weeks ago) - here
- Purse: Winners (this weekend)
- Boots: Shoe Dazzle (this weekend - I got these boots for $25.00 - crazy, hey?!) - here
- Ring: Outside jewelry stand in Downtown Vancouver (earlier this year)
- Necklace: my Stella & Dot website  - here








Hope everyone has a great start to their week!

Megan

4 comments:

  1. Your blouse is such a great basic piece without being the least bit basic! The studded collar adds an unexpected level of detail that really adds to this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that jacket, I really need something similar :)

    ReplyDelete