Seeing Stars

Happy Friday - thank goodness for Fridays is all I can say!  For some reason, my office has this weird rule that we only get jeans day on pay days.  This Friday is not pay day. So what do I do to cheat the system?  Wear leggings, or colored "pants".    I'm sure by jeans day they mean "blue" jeans day so I figure I'm not doing anything wrong.  Today felt like a leggings kind of day...thank goodness for leggings!

- Leggings: Aritzia (last year)
- Jacket: J. Crew (during 30% off sale) - here
- Scarf: Winners (last year)
- Shirt: Garage (few months ago) *I don't see it online anymore but it's been in the sales section at my local store for a while now so check your local store*
- Boots: Shoe Dazzle (few weeks ago) - here
- Purse: Lionel via Winners (few weeks ago)
- Necklace: my Stella & Dot website - here and on sale
- Rings: my Stella & Dot website - here
- Watch: Nixon (old)
- Glasses: Firmoo - get your first pair free! www.firmoo.com












Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Megs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment