Weekend Wear

Here is a recap of my outfits from this weekend....

Friday's shopping trip look:

- Blazer: Nordstrom Rack (earlier this year)
- Top: J. Crew (last month) *no longer available online but check your local store
- Cords: Old Navy (recent) here
- Belt: Forever 21 (last month) 
- Scarf: J. Crew (September, 2012 - no longer available online but check your local store)
- Bag: Winners (last month)
- Boots: Old Navy (September, 2012) here
- Watch: Aldo (few months ago) here
- Bracelets - I can't remember which ones I had on?!?!




On Saturday, it was my husband's birthday so we went out with some friends to a hockey game...super fun night!

- Jacket: H&M (last year)
- Top: J. Crew (last month) here
- Scarf: J. Crew (September, 2012)
- Jeans: American Eagle (September, 2012) here
- Flats: Forever 21 (recent) here
- Necklace: my Stella & Dot website here - the silver is sold out but you can get the gold version here







This outfit I wore on Sunday to run some errands and have a birthday dinner for my hubby at my parents house...

- Sweater: Aritzia (last year)
- Leggings: Aritzia (last year)
- Boots: Old Navy (last month) here
- Jean Jacket: Forever 21 (few years ago)
- Scarf: American Eagle (last year)
- Purse: H&M (last year)
- Necklace: Garage (few weeks ago)







We have one more day off here for Remembrance day so we are spending it painting one of our walls and running some errands and probably ending it with some homemade pizza and a movie!  Hope everyone is having another great start to their week...

Megs xo

2 comments:

  1. That scarf looks amazing mixed with pink stripes, I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these outfits are great! I especially love the last casual look! So cute with the red messenger bag:)!

    ReplyDelete