I've been wanting to wear these pants for awhile but wasn't sure I could make them Autumn appropriate. This morning I had the urge to try pairing these bright pants with dark elements to contrast the brightness of the pants and, thus, make them more Fall appropriate. I think I succeeded, if I do say so myself :).
- Jacket: Danier (probably three years ago) similar: here
(I think I got this jacket right after Christmas and it was super on sale - like 75% off or something crazy! If I have one suggestion, wait until after Christmas to buy anything leather because usually it goes on major sale)
- Scarf: H&M (last year or year before)
- Pants: Gap (few months ago) here (and on sale)
- Shirt: Forever 21 (last week) here
- Belt: Forever 21 (few months ago) similar: here
- Shoes: Walmart (few months ago)
- Clover Earrings: www.etsy.com/people/Mondaybyme
Okay, can I just talk about these awesome earrings that I got from an Etsy shop called "Monday By Me"...I LOVE them and can't rave enough about this shop and how inexpensive they were.....$8.50. That's right $8.50. I got this black pair and a pearlized white pair as well. I have been in love with clover jewelry ever since I started following Veronika's Blushing a while ago. This website has super affordable jewelry and the best part, it's really well made. Please go and check out this Etsy shop. I promise, you won't be disappointed!
- Watch: Target (few months ago) here
|Don't you just love these earrings?! I'm obsessed.|
Hope everyone has a great "hump" to their week! ;)