Friday Casual Love

Who doesn't love casual Fridays?  By Friday, I am so ready to just throw on my comfies and head out the door.  In saying that, I still like to look cute and put together, hence my outfit today.....

Trench: Smart Set (few years ago)
Blazer: Talula via Aritzia (last year) 
Jeans: American Eagle (Black Friday)
T-Shirt: Forever 21 
(couple weeks ago - since I bought this I have been seeing it on countless fashion blogs.  
I love when that happens.  Makes me know I made the right decision in buying it.)
*sold out online but check your local store*
Scarf: Garage (few weekends ago)
Purse: Le Chateau (last year)
Sparkly Gold Flats: Forever 21 (couple weeks ago)
Watch: Target (few months ago)
Bracelet: T & J Designs (last week)
*This is a different color stone.  The color stone I got (clear) is sold out*
Clover Earrings: Monday By Me via Etsy
Clover Necklace: Small Blue Things via Etsy
Nail Polish: Mezmerised by Essie











Hope everyone has a great weekend!

As always, thanks for reading. :)

Megs

2 comments:

  1. Love the watch and the blog name! Would love for you to check out my blog, doing a Stella & Dot give away :) Following you now..

    XO Lulu
    www.simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! Of course, I love any outfit with a blazer :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete