Hunter Love

Last night my sis and I went to the mall because Bath & Body Works had all of their small candles on sale for $5.  Well, we were unsuccessful in the candle department (they had no Christmas scents left!) but I was successful in the Hunter boot department, go figure...

I found these lovely boots at The Bay and they were the color I wanted (merlot), last pair in my size and on sale - how could I not get them!  Anyway, I'm in love....










Coat: Old Navy (last week)
*for some reason I keep getting an error message when I try to pull up this coat 
on the Old Navy website.  To view my coat, see my OOTD post from yesterday*
Scarf: Forever 21 (last month)
Purse: Forever 21 (few months ago)
*no longer available*
Leggings: TNA via Artizia (old)
Sweater: Forever 21 (few weeks ago)
*mine even has buttons up the back but my buttons are 
black so it's definitely not the same sweater*
Necklace: my Stella & Dot website
*no longer available*
Boots: Hunter via The Bay (color: Merlot)
Nails: "Cherry" by Joe Fresh

As always, thanks so much for reading!

Megs xo

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Are your boots red or more of a merlot color? Wish it rained/snowed/something here in AZ so I could buy those to wear! Jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a merlot color - so pretty, and they go with everything! I'd say that I'm lucky to live in Vancouver so that I can wear these types of boots but I'd rather have AZ weather any day! ;)

      Delete