New Year Resolutions

It's that time of year again, where we list the many resolutions we have and then proceed into the new year with full intentions of completing those resolutions only to find that that doesn't actually happen.  I've decided that 2013 will be different.  As in, I will actually complete my resolutions. I Mean, I'll try....

I thought it would be fun to list some of those resolutions on my blog.  Maybe by listing them, I will be more prone to actually complete them since I will be held accountable for them. That's my hope but we'll see.

Here we go....

1) Continue my blog and continue to find ways to add followers.

2) Begin taking better quality photos for my OOTD posts.  I don't know about you all, but I'm getting pretty tired of the self-portrait-iPhone-bathroom-bad quality-shots. I actually just purchased a camera this week so I feel like I'm well on my way to completing this resolution all ready.  Now, I just need to change up my routine a bit so that I can take my pics before I leave for work in the morning instead of in the bathroom at work.  Next up, invest in a tripod.

3) Try my hand at youtube.  I don't know about all of you, but I love haul videos and really any videos related to beauty or fashion.  I think it would be fun to post my own haul videos and learn the process of editing videos.  Again, this resolution has been started since I just bought my camera that is known to produce high quality HD videos.  Now, I just need to make my first video.  Stay tuned....

4) Exercise more.  I'd love to get into running and perhaps complete the Vancouver Sun Run in April.

5) Further to my #3 resolution, I'd like to attend more yoga and zumba classes.

6) Finish my interior design program.  I started an interior design program a few months ago and it is set to finish next year.  I've really enjoyed it so far.

7) Figure out what I want to do with this interior design program.  Do I want to make a career out of it? Do I want to stick to my career as a paralegal and do interior design on the side?

8) Get a tattoo - maybe. If I'm brave enough.  I'd like to get the hawaiian word "Ohana" (which means family) on either my wrist or foot.

9) Learn how to be more patient.

10) Learn how to be less stressed about things I cannot control - and stop worrying so much about the small things.


What are your resolutions?  I'd love to hear some of your ideas and perhaps add them to my own list.

Now go have a glass of bubbly and enjoy the eve of a new year - lets not worry about our resolutions until tomorrow!

Have a great night and see you all next year! ;)

Megs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment