Saturday's Favourites

I've rounded up another group of favourites for this week's Saturday Favourites...

Saturday's Favourites

1) Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag in navy
2) Army Green Utility Vest
*I don't own this yet but I intend to by the end of this weekend.  I've been looking for one of these for a LOOOONNNGGGG time now and finally, finally have found the perfect one.*
3) Plaid Gap Flats
*check your local store because in store they were on sale for $14.99 with an additional 30% off* - I couldn't believe my eyes!
4) Gap Slim Crop Pants
*I don't see these pants online anymore. But in store, they were on sale for $19 with an additional* 30% off - crazy!
5) Striped Pink Gap Sweater
*In store, this particular sweater was on sale for $29.00 with an additional 30% off - yes!*

That's it for this week favourites.  Hope you all are having a great weekend so far!

Megs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment