"What I Wore to Work" Link Up

Tara at Mix and Match Fashion is doing a "What I Wore to Work" link up today.  Check out her blog to see what myself and other fashion bloggers have been wearing to work.






outfit details:

Jacket: Danier Leather (few years ago)
Scarf: Forever 21 (few weeks ago)
Skirt: Smart Set (few years ago)
Peplum Top: Forever 21 (few months ago)
Tights: ?
Shoes: Walmart (few months ago)
Necklace: Jolie Necklace via my Stella & Dot website
Earrings: Eden Studs via my Stella & Dot website
Purse: Merona via Target (few weeks ago)
(green version seems to be sold out online but check your local store)

Make sure you hop on over to Mix & Match Fashion to visit her "What I Wore to Work" link up as well as other great fashion tips from Tara.

Megs xo

7 comments:

  1. such a cute look! I was going to say "love that purse" but once you took your jacket off I was just lovin' everything else I was seeing... the necklace, the top... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot peplum is the cutest! Thanks so much for linking up with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that polka dot peplum top! So adorable!

    Thanks for the follow- I'm following you back :)

    stylediarybykatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look. Love the polka dots and your necklace.
    Also great to find a fellow Canadian blogger.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete