Casual Look

Hope everyone had a great weekend and that the start of your week is looking bright!

Here's a casual look for today's OOTD:

 
 
 

make sure to follow me on instagram: @meganmaddison
outfit details:Jacket: J. Crew (few months ago)
here
Scarf: Merona via Target (last month)
similar
Bag: Longchamp (few weeks ago)
here
Pants: Old Navy (last month)
here
Sweater: H&M (last week)
here
Booties: Old Navy (few months ago)
similar
Necklace: my Stella & Dot website
Ginger Layering Necklace
Watch: Target (few months ago)
here

I also wore this outfit a few weekends ago, with a few changes, when my husband and I visited a local winery to do some wine tasting.  The only real change was my necklace, my combat boots and, of course, I wore a warmer coat because we were going to be outdoors a little more than usual....

As always, thanks for reading.

Megs xo

2 comments:

  1. Way cute girl! Great look!

    Http://streetlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your green khaki pants with the white sweater and the necklaces! Really cute look :)!

    ReplyDelete