Polka Dot & Target Obsession

I think I may have an obsession with polka dots....and Target.  When my husband and I went to Target last weekend, I was on a mission to find this shirt.  To my amazement they had one shirt left. In this polka dot print.  In my size.  It was meant to be.  

Sorry I didn't snap better pics.  I was in a rush to get out the door so we're lucky to even have these.


outfit details:

Jacket: J. Crew (few months ago)
Flats: Forever 21 (few months ago)
Bag: Winners (few months ago)
Jeans: American Eagle (few months ago)
Sweater: Garage (last year)
*the back on this sweater is a really pretty lace*
Shirt: Target
Necklace: my Stella & Dot website 

As always, thanks for reading.

Megs xo

4 comments:

  1. Cute polka dots! I've been eyeing that top at Target :)

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polka dot blouse is so cute (and in the perfect color and size)....totally meant to be! And those. bow. flats. oh my goodness!

    ReplyDelete