Black/Cream Combo

I really like this outfit.  
This top is so pretty with pretty gold polka dots, along with some pretty gold button detailing on the back (I wish I had a picture of the back).  

Also, I love the shoes I'm wearing.  
They are from Joe Fresh and let me just tell you the deal I got on them....real leather, regular price was $75, I got them for $10.  
I don't think it can get much better than that!

















outfit details:

Jacket: H&M (last year)
Scarf: Reitmans (few years ago)
Tights: ?
Skirt: J. Crew (last year)
Top: RW & Co. (last week)
Shoes: Joe Fresh (last month)
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Watch: Target 
Bag: Target

Megs xo

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Love the black and white.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pop your bag gives the outfit.

    ReplyDelete