Dreamcatcher

A few weeks back my sis and I visited Kendall and Kylie's collection at Pacsun.

I first posted about our shopping trip here.

I bought this scarf as well as this dream catcher top I'm wearing in today's post.
Not only do I love the dream catcher detailing on the front but the sides have some cute detailing along with a saying on the back, which I love - "it will be better by tomorrow".
Thought it was perfect for jeans day last Friday.





 









follow me on instagram @meganmaddison

outfit details:

Jacket: H&M (last year)
similar
Scarf: Winners (few weeks ago)
Bag: Olivia & Joy via Winners (few weeks ago)
Righteous Top Handle Bag
Jeans: American Eagle (last year)
here
Tank Top: Aritzia (old)
similar
Top: Kendall & Kylie via Pacsun (few weeks ago)
here
*sold out online but check your local store*
Booties: Suzy Shier (few weeks ago)
similar
Monogrammed Necklace: Etsy
here
Earrings: Stella & Dot
here

Megs xo

3 comments:

  1. I love ,love love your bag!! And your shoes look so comformatbe :)
    Love the look :)
    I have browsed through couple of your posts and I really liked what I saw so I followed you :)
    Come check out my blog and if you like it you can follow me too on GFC or FB but you totaly don't have to :)
    Anyways, I'll be coming here more often. You have an amazing blog :D
    Greatings from Sarajevo <3
    Lejla <3
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

    Btw. there's a giveaway on my blog so feel free to enter :)
    http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/2013/02/giveaway-thboxescom.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is so cute paired with the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think pink and teal were made for one another!

    Thanks for entering the Link Up last week, hope to see you back again this week!

    Mary Nichols Handbag Giveaway!

    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete