Home Decor Sunday - Bedrooms

Today's topic is bedrooms....and predominantly master bedrooms.  
I love bedrooms that evoke a calmness to them.  
Our master bedroom is small so that has left me very limited in what I can do to it.  
With that being said, I have been able to add a few touches that has made it a calming, relaxing atmosphere.  

Here are some master bedroom ideas I am loving right now.


I love the pretty flower pillows and pics in this picture, along with striped headboard.  They've really mixed prints well.


There are a number of things I love in this photo. 
1) Mixed printed - striped bench and printed rug
2) mirrored bedside tables 
3) lamps - love the base
4) mixed pieces of furniture - I love the mirrored side tables paired with the more vintage/traditional inspired wood dresser
5) My favourite thing about this room though is the mirrors behind the bedside tables.  This would be great in our master bedroom because mirrors create the illusion of a larger space. Not only are they a good tool for small spaces but the design of them is super pretty as well.


I loved the grey and white color scheme of this bedroom.  I think the wall color is gorgeous.  I also love the pattern mixing in the bedding and I especially love the two different night tables.  What a great and easy way to add a bit of flare to a room.


Again, I really love the grey and white in this room.  But what really stood out to me was the pop of yellow thrown in.  I also am a huge fan of the black and white family pics above the bed as well as the chandelier.  Gorgeous, all of it.


Don't you think this room exudes relaxation and calmness?  I do.  I especially love the mix of seafoam green and blue. And, again, I love the two DIFFERENT night stands.


What struck me the most about this room was the beautiful mint green color on the wall, along with the gold accents.  I love mint and gold together.  I also love the mirror above the bed.

Happy Sunday!

Megs xo


No comments:

Post a Comment