Butter Yellow

I love army green and butter yellow together.  Don't you?!
Anyway, here's an outfit showcasing those two color together....
















instagram @meganmaddison

outfit details:

Denim Jacket: Old Navy (few months ago)
here
Pants: Old Navy (last year)
*not online but check your local store*
Blouse: Forever 21 (few months ago)
here
Flats: Forever 21 (last year)
similar
Bag: Tory Burch
*purchased on a trip a few years ago*
Necklace: Stella & Dot
here
Earrings: Stella & Dot
gold studs
Watch: Target
here

Megs xo

7 comments:

  1. You are so cute! I love green & yellow together.:)
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the yellow and olive together. Very pretty.

    Don't forget to enter my stella & dot giveaway and join me this thursday April 25 for my link up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo...and I am LOVING your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would never think to mix these colours, but they do look great together!

    Natasha ~ TashaDelrae.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The collar on your top is adorable!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your shoes!!! Would you like to follow each other?

    silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete