Easter Outfit


Here's what I wore to church on Easter Sunday.  
Don't you think this skirt just screams Easter/Spring?!  I think it's adorable.

Hope you all had a fabulous Easter!








outfit details:

Jean Jacket: Forever 21 (few years ago)
T-Shirt: Walmart (last week)
*check your local store*
Tweed Skirt: Target (few weeks ago)
Shoes: Ivanka Trunk via Nordstrom Rack (few weeks ago)
Necklace: Forever 21 (few weeks ago)
*do not see it online but check your local store*
Bag: Spank Clothing (boutique store in Vancouver)

Megs xo

3 comments:

  1. That skirt is adorable and I can't believe you got it at target. I saw a similar one from J Crew. Love it!!! I'm hosting a link up next thursday April 11. Show me your favorite Spring trend. Hope to see you there.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the bag! Perfect little Easter outfit;)

    ReplyDelete