Pearls

I love this necklace.  
I had been looking for a pearl statement necklace for awhile and finally found the perfect one at Zara a few weeks ago.  Actually I first saw it on Coast With Me.  I loved how it looked on her and  as soon as I saw it on her, I knew that it was exactly what I had been looking for for awhile.

Anyway, here's my first attempt at styling it....














outfit details:

Scarf: Anthropologie (last week)
here
Blazer: Aritzia (few years ago)
here
Leggings: American Eagle (last year)
Tunic: Dynamite (few years ago)
Flats: Steve Madden (old)
love these
Bag: BCBG via The Bay (last year)
here
Necklace: Zara (last week)
here
Watch: Target (last month)
here

Megs xo

4 comments:

  1. I love the added pearls! Happy late birthday! I hope you were able to go out and get some yummy dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I adore your big pearl necklace, its so super cute and adds so much style to your ensemble.

    ani
    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the mention girl! I really appreciate! You look beautiful and you styled this necklace perfectly! I love the black blazer with the dress, pearls, leggings, and flats. Such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pearl necklace and your outfit is gorgeous!!! I love Coast with me's blog. I am a new follower of hers.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete