J. Crew Finds

I went into J. Crew on my lunch break the other day after a long hiatus of not even stepping one foot in the store.  I had gotten an email about 25% off everything so I thought I'd check it out.  Boy, am I glad that I did!  

I scored this No. 2 pencil skirt for, get this, $22.  Not sure why or how it was this cheap but it was the only one in the store and in my size - pretty much just waiting me.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  I told the cashier that I felt like I was stealing.  

I also had desperately been on the look out for some plain black pumps for work.  These ones were on clearance with an additional 25% as well.  They were exactly what I had been looking for and were a great deal to top it off!

I felt like yelling "start the car, start the car....!!!"





















outfit details:

Blazer: H&M (few months ago)
Skirt: J. Crew (recent)
different colors: here and here
T-Shirt: Forever 21 (last year)
Bag: BCBGeneration via The Bay
Shoes: J. Crew (recent)
Necklace: Aldo (last year)
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Watch: Target (last month)
Bracelet: Pandora

Megs xo

No comments:

Post a Comment