Studs and Tie-Dye

I don't know about you guys but when I buy something in a certain season, I find it hard to remember that it can probably be transitioned into another season.  Take this tie dye dress for example, I bought it in the Winter and wore it a few times with tights and booties but it wasn't until this morning that it occurred to me that it would probably look cute with no tights and flats - sure enough it did!

Do you guys ever have that problem?!

Oh and, again, sorry about the wrinkles....I swear it was pressed nicely when I left the house.
  I need an iron-on-the-go.....if there is such a thing.














outfit details:

Jacket: H&M (few months ago) / cute options: hereherehere
Dress: Forever 21 (last year) / no longer available but love this maxi dress
Bag: Modalu via Town Shoes (few years ago) / similar
Shoes: Zara (few weeks ago) / here
Bracelet and Earrings: Stella & Dot / here and here
Watch: Target / here
Bracelet/Ring: Etsy / here

Linked up today with My Thrifty Chic.

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. This is an amazing dress, I love it! I really like how you've paired it with this utility jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and i totally know what you mean. It's like why didn't i see that earlier?

    Stop by and link up for my weekly tres-Chic fashion thursday link up. HOpe to see you.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete