Striped Crop Top

Today is Day 2.

Day 2 of styling my black circle skirt.

I paired it today with a striped cropped top.

I really like the look of cropped tops but was struggling with whether or not I was too old to wear a cropped top.  I figured if I could find the right one, I could probably get a way with it.
When I saw this one at Urban Outfitters this past weekend, I knew it would work for me because it's t-shirt style and has a crew neck.  I just felt more age appropriate in it while still feeling trendy.

 
 

 {outfit details}

Cropped Top: Urban Outfitters
Circle Skirt: H&M
Sandals: Forever 21
Necklaces: Brandy Melville and Express
Earrings: Stella & Dot
Watch: Target
Bracelet: Etsy
Bag: Kate Spade

Linking up today with:
Simple Easy Style
Two Thirty Five Designs

xo, Megan

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit. I can't wait to see the other outfits you will put together using that skirt. The necklace is gorgeous.

    Don't forget to stop by my blog and enter both my fabulous giveaways: a pink link bracelet from Gigglosophy and one from Henri Lou. And my link up is still up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag and spiky necklace look so good with that outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is really cute (and non-trashy!) take on the crop trend. You look so cute and classy. The pink bag really pops with the stripes. Love it!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the pink handbag :)
    Would love you to check out my latest outfit post :)
    Have a wonderful weekend Hun xoxo

    http://jessielovesjake.blogspot.co.nz/

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-J/467925993295249?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete