Striped Dress

This dress was $14 at H&M last week!

I had been looking for a black and white casual dress for awhile and when I saw this one for only $14, I knew it was coming home with me!

Cute, comfy and on trend - what more could a girl ask for?!

Here are two different ways I styled this dress.
The first style I wore to work and the other, I wore to a bridal shower.

This dress is great because it can easily be dressed up or down.



{outfit details}
Dress: H&M / different patternsimilar and similar
Sandals: Forever 21 / cute options: here and here
Bag: Kate Spade
Necklace: J. Crew
Watch: Target
xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress and what a great find! Another blogger, Annette at Lady of Style, did a series where she styled this exact dress a bunch of different ways. You should check it out. Her blog is http://www.lady-of-style.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. stripes + leopard is fabulous, but that hot pink purse is putting me over the edge!
    Thank you for joining the Trend Spin: Animal Print link-up. So happy to have found your blog!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete