A Red Dress and the Sutton Necklace

I'd like to introduce you to the Sutton Necklace.

Not much of an introduction needed for this little guy other than....

It's from their new Fall line and it's beautiful and, not to mention, versatile.
It can we worn 5+ different ways.  What?!
Check out this video to see all the ways it can be worn.





{outfit details}

Dress: Loft 82 / similar
Sandals: Shoe Dazzle / similar
Necklace: Stella & Dot
Bracelets: Stella & Dot 12 and Etsy
Watch: Target
Bag: Louis Vuitton via Craigslist

xo, Megan

2 comments:

  1. I am loving Stella and Dot's Fall collection. I can't wait to get my hands on some of their fabulous pieces.

    Don't forget to link up Thursday for my weekly Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Such a lovely shade of red! I recently started following your blog and love it :) Maybe you would like to check us out and follow?
    www.ourlondonwardrobe.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete