Rose Gold Accents

Two things I love:

1) Rediscovering older items in your closet 
Exhibit A: this dress
I bought this dress at Target a few years ago for probably under $20.  
I wore it a few times last summer but never really discovered how much I loved it until this year.  
I love when that sort of thing happens.

2) Rose gold
I really have loved rose gold for a long time but then these sandals came into my life and I fell even further.  You see they have a rose gold bow accents on them.  Can't get much cuter than that.
To tie in the rose gold bows on my sandals, I threw on a rose gold watch, bracelet and earrings.
Cute, cute, cute.


{outfit details}

Dress: Target (old) / Jean Jacket: American Eagle / Sandals: Soda / Bag: Kate Spade (similar) / Watch: Target / Bracelets: TargetAlex and Ani and Etsy / Earrings: Stella & Dot

Linking up today with:

xo, Megan

8 comments:

  1. Yep, those sandals are the cutest! Visiting via the Three-fer Thursdays linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes, but that bag is to die for! I nominated you for the Liebster award. Check out my blog to learn more! www.gildedsunflower.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment and nomination Rebecca!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit Megan. I love rosegold. Thank you for linking up today.


    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I especially love that bag and those adorable sandals! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love re-discovering new items too! It's so nice to play around in your own closet instead of feeling the need to buy new clothes all the time. You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bag! Such a fabulous color! I also love the detail on your watch! Perfection!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous! The rose gold accents suit you. Your watch and bracelet look awesome together – spikey matched with leopard. It's nice how you pulled off the rose gold accents in a fashionably casual outfit. Cheers!

    Jake Schwartz @ Gold Fever Catch it!

    ReplyDelete