Black and White Gingham

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  

The weather in Vancouver has been nothing short of spectacular.  We've had sunny day, upon sunny day.  
Here's hoping that the good weather continues!

Hope everyone has a great start to their week.





{outfit details}
Jacket: Express / Scarf: Stitches (cute option) / Shirt: Old Navy (this year's version) /
Skirt: J. Crew (Factory version) / Shoes: Walmart (similar) /
Necklace: Suzy Shier (cute options: 12) / Watch: Target




Linking up today with

xo, Megan

4 comments:

  1. Great black and white look!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're having gorgeous weather! I love this look and that jacket, I love it so much that I ran to Express and grabbed one this weekend!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gingham top pretty lady!

    xx
    Here&Now

    Please take 2 seconds to vote for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Wednesday Style Connection! I'm jealous of all your sun, it's been cloudy here in NJ! So jealous of your gingham too, love this shirt :)

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete