Stella & Dot Sample Sale

I'm selling a few of my Stella & Dot pieces.

If you'd like to purchase any of the below items, either comment below or send me an email at mmaddison30@gmail.com.  From there, I will send you an invoice through paypal - all prices include shipping.

Also, if you would like any additional information or pictures of any of the items, just let me know.

Happy Shopping!

Jules Ring - $20

Pewter and Ivory Pearl Stretch Bracelet - $15
Riviera Coin Necklace - $35

Layering Renegade Necklace - $35

Duchess Bangle - $30

Turquoise Delphie Studs - $13

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea! You should check out the Poshmark app too... such a great and easy way to sell your items! Hope you can stop by my blog and enter my $50 Nordstrom gift card giveaway! :)

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try the Poshmark app. Unfortunately I live in Canada and it only works within the states - believe me, I've looked into it ;) Thanks for the tip thought!

      Delete
  2. Such cute items! I want them all!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete