Easy Dress

I think I've mentioned this before but I really love dresses.  They are such a simple thing to throw on when either (a) your running late or (b) your just too tired to think up a fab outfit.

So take those two positive points and add in the fact that this dress is plain, black and comfy and you have a piece that can be worn so, SO many different ways just buy changing up the accessories.  

Gotta love that!


[outfit details]
Jacket: Express / Dress: Garage / Scarf: American Eagle / Booties: Pacsun (similar) / 
Bag: Kate Spade / Necklace: American Eagle (on sale for $3) / Watch: Target / Bracelet: Stella & Dot



Linking up today with:

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Love this simple black dress. So many options. Love your necklace. Gorgeous.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dresses! This is a great one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scarf you added and the pink bag!

    ReplyDelete