Lace & Black

Last Thursday, you saw a very similar look - here.  I wanted to wear this dress to work but obviously wearing my jacket indoors wouldn't be the most comfiest and the dress is sleeveless so on it's own wasn't an option either.

Anyway, I actually ended up really liking the cardigan with it.



[outfit details]
Dress: American Eagle / Cardigan: Le Chateau (cute options: 12) / Scarf: H&M / Shoes: Pacsun (similar) Earrings:  H&M / Rings: Stella & Dot


Linking up with
Because Shanna Said SoThe Pleated PoppyGet Your Pretty OnUnpredictable and Chic 22Afternoon Style

xo, Megan

8 comments:

  1. Leopard & Lace? What a dose of unconventional awesomeness! Lovely and hip!
    PS visiting from WIWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the mixture of leopard and lace. Lace will forever be my obsession

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the lace dress! It's gorgeous! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. the dress, the skirt, obsessed with this. You look fabulous, hun. I'm hosting a handbag giveaway on the blog today. If you get a sec, I'd love if you could enter. :) Thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look too! I've seen a similar dress which I may just have to get & give the look a go with my new biker boots! Thanx for the inspiration! Ax

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The animal print with the lace is a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit, dear!

    welcome to my blog)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete