Month of Outfits - October

I've seen other bloggers do this and I always enjoy looking back at their outfits over the past month.  
It's a neat way of chronicling my personal style evolution.

So, without further a do, I give you my very first "Month of Outfits" post!

And, by the way, where did the month of October go anyway?!

 
 
 


 
So, tell me, which look was your favourite from October?

Happy Friday to you all!

Linking up with
Follow The RuelsSimply Lulu StyleTwo Thirty Five DesignsStyle LixirPennisless Socialite

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Great looks with the leather jacket.

    Happy Friday!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your looks, very chic, Showing outfits from the past is the best!

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these looks are fabulous! You look amazing!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete