camel colors.



I can't believe we're two days away from Christmas, people.
Two days.

I just can't get over how lovely this Christmas season has been.  From the decking of the halls, to the shopping, Christmas parties, family get-togethers - it's all been just wonderful!  I couldn't have asked for a better way to end a  very difficult year.

I also just want to say thanks.
Thanks to my readers for making my little part of the internet a wonderful place for me to come every day.  You've all been a huge part of my year and your support and kind words have meant the world. I can't wait to see what 2014 has in store for this little blog of mine.

It may be quite over here for the next week or so as I celebrate the holidays with those that mean the most so, from my little part of cyberspace to yours, I want to wish each of you a very Merry Christmas!


[outfit details]
Jacket: Garage (old) / Jeans: American Eagle / Sweater: Brandy Melville (similar) / Scarf: Anthropologie (old) / Booties: Target / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs



Linking up today with:
DC In StyleThe Molly BuckleyJoin The GossipGlamamom

xo, Megan

6 comments: