four things.


So my week was filled with concerts.  And by concerts I mean concerts of very pretty men.  Not only are they pretty (like really, really pretty) but they are extremely talented and both put on outstanding shows.
{American Eagle Party Sweater}
I nabbed this sweater last weekend on major sale and have worn it a couple of time since then - and LOVE it!  The ruffle detailing and high/low hem make it fun. While the plain black color makes the accessory options endless! (ie: see below)
 
 {Stella & Dot Frida Necklace}
I finally got my hands on this necklace after wanting it for quite some time.  The online photo doesn't do it justice.  So you can imagine, it's pretty spectacular!

Between the concerts and the busyness of work right now, I'm excited for a weekend filled with absolutely nothing.

Wishing you all a relaxing weekend too!

xo, Megan

1 comment:

  1. Keith Urban AND Justin Timeberlake concerts in the same week?! Lucky girl! :) I love the Stella and Dot necklace! Its colors are so pretty and unique.

    ReplyDelete