grey jeans.



So I had a revelation a few weeks ago.  And that revelation just happened to be grey jeans.  You see, like I've said before, I've really been loving neutrals and basics lately.  You know anything black, white, grey, beige.  And I had been wearing my black jeans to death.  When all of a sudden it struck me....if I like my black jeans so much why wouldn't I like a pair of grey jeans just as much.  I could then wear the said grey jeans with all of my black shirts without overdoing the whole black thing but still sticking to that neutral color scheme I've been loving so much lately.  I'm not sure why it took me this long to figure it out but better late than never, I guess.



[outfit details]
Jeans: Old Navy / Sweater: American Eagle / Scarf: H&M (old) / Booties: Aldo
Necklace: Stella & Dot (old) / Watch: Shoppers Drug Mart (old) / Bracelet: Coach
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Sunglasses: Target





Linking up with:
Vodka Infused LemonadeMix and Match FashionHunter's of HappinessGlitz and Gold,
My Fashion Forward BlogPerfectly CouturedEveryday Fashion and Finance,
Living in Color StyleStylin in St. LouisTwo Thirty Five Designs

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Grey jeans are the best - so neutral and easy to pair with other colors. I haven't worn mine lately but you've inspired me to dig them out. =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf added into the mix, so cute! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete