flower sparkle.


There was a similar necklace at Zara at the end of last year that I loved but the price tag was far too high for such a trendy piece of jewelry that I just couldn't bring myself to get it.  Because of my love for that Zara necklace, my eyes were immediately drawn to this necklace on Oasap - not only was it pretty and sparkly but at $14 the price was quite pretty too!



[outfit details]
Black jeans: American Eagle / Top: Zara (old) / Booties: Aldo (similar) / Necklace: Oasap c/o


Linking up today with

xo, Megan

4 comments:

  1. Pretty necklace, I can see why you love it so much! Love your little star tattoo as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love a good flowy top and that statement necklace is the perfect addition! :)

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
  3. Great casual look. Love that necklace.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is the perfect statement piece!

    ReplyDelete