target booties.

I don't know about you, but I often find those transitions weeks between seasons to be challenging to dress for.  Having a few key transition pieces always helps.

Enter Target booties.

I've been loving Target's shoe collection lately.  Not only are they super cute and on trend, but the prices cannot be beat.  The booties below offer great transition for the Spring months - the cutouts make them more Springy, while the style makes them a bit warmer then a flat or sandal.

target booties.

 1 / 2  / 3 / 4

Linking up today with
Simply Lulu StyleStyle Lixir

xo, Megan

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Target in a while and I LOVE these booties! Especially one and four!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the ones with the cutouts before- those are cute! They look like a pair of Dolce Vita booties I have in tan, but I love the black! May have to pick those up :)
    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally love the 2nd pair! They are gorgeous & what a bargain too! Ax

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. SInce we both live in Vancouver, I totally get it. One minute the sun is shinning, and the next is pouring rain. Great finds.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete