gingham.



Yup. I got another haircut.  If you know me at all, you know that I get pretty sick of my hair at a rapid speed.  It seems like every other week I'm dreaming of new ways to cut, style, color my hair.  Anyway, as for this new do, I'm really liking it.


[outfit details]
Jeans: American Eagle / Blouse: Old Navy (this year's version) /
Shoes: Forever 21 (old) (cute option) / Bag: Coach via Winners / Watch: Invicta






Linking up today with
DC In Style / Fizz and Frosting / Still Being Molly / Style Lixir / The Fashion Canvas / Walking in Memphis in High Heels / The Pleated Poppy / 
Because Shanna Said So / Fancy Things / Book of Leisure / Gracefullee Made / Chic Street Style / Get Your Pretty On / Perfectly Coutured / 
White Coat Wardrobe / Mix and Match Fashion / Living in Color Style / Stylin in St. Louis / Sincerely Jenna Marie / Pennilness Socialite

xo, Megan

3 comments:

  1. Love the pop of burgundy with the jeweled slip ons, so pretty to add color to this outfit with the lovely gingham shirt!
    from the link up,
    please stop by, jess
    http://www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats are so cute, and gingham is always perfect! I hear you about always wanting to change my hair, haha I'm convinced I'm going to hack it off weekly, except I always chicken out. Love your chic bob!

    xoxo jenna @ sincerely jenna marie
    PS- I'd love for you to stop by today to link up your favorite look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flats are so fun! I love gingham! Thanks for linking up with us today!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete